few tips from me so that we are safe in the transaction and using paypal:
- Do not login to Paypal in a public place, This is to ensure that people do not get your accound. Due to public places that do not guarantee the security of its Internet connection or computer, because who knew the computer was fitted with a keylogger.
- Do not log into the PayPal site from a link in email or another site, this is done to avoid login Fake / fake login page. or it could make us download a software / malware with characteristic trojan.
- Secure email, you are, this is very important, because the burglary must have originated from the burglary paypal email that we use at PayPal. you should use it just for signing email on paypal only, and do not use email for registration elsewhere or used for basic email, create another email to send and receive news / letters from others.
- Use different passwords between email and paypal.
- When making transactions, both buying and selling should first check the identity of a transaction with us, can trace using email or whatever is used to get in touch with us during the transaction.
- Do not save a lot of balance in one paypal account, so that when we have problems with our paypal account we do not really lose. can be divided into multiple accounts to be disbursed immediately.
- Make sure you are logged in the original paypal address is www.paypal.com and no urls besides.