Archive for the ‘FInancial Info’ Category
Caja Granada adds to the supply of credit to the consumer an attractive and accessible. If you need 15,000 Euros (provided that you spend in shops to promote, or through a financial contract), this is your chance.
What is the advantage of this credit? His new contract system, which is not done on the bench, but the establishment where you want to use. To that end, you go to one of the establishments affiliated to the promotion, finding those who want to buy, and process your credit at the time of payment.
The advantage: the procedures were performed on the bench and hindered the operation and approval of credit, reduce and speed now with the involvement of trade.
Features: with a variable interest rate, according to the amount requested and customer profile, the maximum period for repayment is more than just baggy: 60 months (5 years), with fixed monthly fees.
Understand that money can generate profits in a while if you invest at a certain rate of interest, which leads us to recognize that $ 1 (in the currency you prefer, either U.S. dollars, euro or local currency) to receive at a future date will not be worth as much as $ 1 you have in your pocket today. This relationship of interest and time is what determines the value of money in time.
Now, why $ 1 in our pocket today is worth more than $ 1 we receive in, say, 5 years? It is more simple than it seems, if we have $ 1 today, we have the opportunity to invest for 5 years (in this example) at a given interest rate, which will mean that at the end of 5 years, this $ 1 have a higher value due to interest earned.
Also as explained above, we must realize that money has a time value because of their purchasing power or purchasing power, which changes over time. In a period of inflation the purchasing power of our money will decrease as time passes. So if we buy two loaves now $ 1, and we have a rising inflation rate, by the time we buy only bread with the same $ 1.
This concept of the value of money over time tells us, as investors, that money to invest, you should always earn interest and these interests must be greater than the inflation rate in the country where we invest.
There are certain aspects that must be taken into account in the financial management of a company. Knowing these aspects will help us determine the form and quality with which a company is managing financially, which will determine our investment decisions.
Basically there are 6 aspects to be analyzed in modern financial management:
1. Financial Analysis. This includes the study of the company’s financial structure.
2. The Supply of Capital. Includes consideration of all the resources or financial resources that the company can use both internal and external sources.
3. The capital rationing or selection of investments. Includes the study of all investment projects that the company would like to accomplish.
4. The Cost of Capital. Is the starting point for supplying both to capital rationing. The company must first select those financial assets less cost.
5. Dividend Policy. Is an alternative way of using financial resources? The best dividend policy is that which maximizes shareholder wealth of the company.
6. The Financial Plan. Understand the organization and order at the time of these investments and financial resources used by the company.
You may not have access to certain information, but the idea is to analyze as much as possible before making an investment in a company. One thing to clarify is that small businesses typically do not have this information, so in this article we refer to larger companies.
1) Keep your weather eye open.
One of the key factors in weathering any storm is knowing that it’s coming and what direction it’s moving. Keep an eye on the leading indicators for your business and be aware of changing economic conditions.
Prepare cash flow projections for the next year. This will help you to see what changes need to be made and when. If such-and-such happened and your predicted cash flow dropped x%, what could you do?
2) Review your credit policies and the credit histories of customers and/or clients.
Managing your customers’ credit is an important part of cash flow management. Weed out unprofitable customers, those that cost more to maintain than they add to the bottom line. Flag those who have a history of slow payment.
There are several ways on how you can reduce credit card debt and one of which is through money saving tips and tricks which include the following:
1. Make a summary of the things you need. In short, try to make a budget on a weekly or monthly basis. This will prevent you from spending money that you do not need and thus will discipline you into budgeting your paychecks every time you receive it.
2. Save for an emergency fund equivalent to at least 6 months of your salary. A small portion from your monthly salary must be kept for future or emergency use.
If you have bad credit you may be wondering if you can qualify for a mortgage or be able to refinance your existing mortgage. The good news is that a bad credit mortgage loan is possible in many cases.
There are bad credit mortgage providers who specialize in providing loans to individuals and families with poor or less than perfect credit. The bad news is that the interest rate can be quite high and you do have to be careful to watch out for predatory lenders who may be trying to take advantage of those with bad credit.