The Convention to avoid double taxation between Spain and France formed, provides that subject to the provisions of paragraph 2 of Article 19 (relating to job performance pensions to the state or public entities), pensions and other compensation similar paid to a resident of a Contracting State in respect of past employment shall be taxable only in that State, ie the residence. Therefore, these rents, which are considered personal income tax as employment income should be declared only in Spain, according to the rules established in Law 40/1998, which regulates the personal income tax
Possibility Related Posts:
- The Social Web Can Empower Productivity
Utilization of social networking (social media) such as Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn in the activities of the business not just a promotional medium...
- Tips to Avoid Phishing
tips to avoid Phishing
1. Customers do not easily believe the transaction related to anyone although known a long time.
According to David, in the c...
- Tips For Safely Using A Credit Card
Tips For Safely Using A Credit Card
1. at the time of the submission of a new application
* Please do not ever ask a credit card through an agent ...
- The Best Way To Run A Business
The Best Way To Run A Business
A lot of people who want to become a businessman reliable but it is difficult to start a business. Below there are sev...
- The core investment areas
The core investment areas October 21, 2008. Take care of your family's future in the field of financial planning is one of the most important things...