Posts Tagged ‘business cash advance’
Tips For Safely Using A Credit Card
1. at the time of the submission of a new application
* Please do not ever ask a credit card through an agent (as many in the mall the Mall, restaurant and supermarket) although they use particular bank facilities, still they are not employees of the bank but employees of the partner company is teaming up with certain banks.
* If you want to create a credit card reached to come straight to the Bank/financial institution, credit card issuer to card center Division (credit card) or at least to a branch of the bank.
* Don’t just look at the annual dues are only free for the first year, so next year’s card and find again closed its free annual dues again. Here are very prone to data leak to others.Because we do not know the persons of an institution that is misbehaving.
* Credit limit is reached a maximum of 1/2 of my Take Home Pay us ( ideal loan is 1/3 of our earnings), if too high have come down only, rather than the hard limit of pay.
2. at the time already had a credit card
* Aim has always been to pay the entire Bill is paid off before maturity, so you avoid the costs and interest is high enough
* Credit card interest Rate is always above other loan interest due to credit card lending without collateral, is usually a percentage rate is monthly, so you must multiply by 12 to find out the rate yearly
* Credit card interest Calculations are from the US or making a cash transaction has been running the flower, but if we pay in full (Full Payment) before the due date then we waived flowers.
* Never inform the data contained in our credit cards to others, including the brother of a close, good card number, validity period, the name printed on the card, and so on. Be wary of marketing via phone (Telemarketing) which says as though from the Bank card issuer and any cooperation with them either insurance, hotel, club, remember only tricks them, and don’t ever give out your card number to them!!! as well as data from other data including the issuing Bank cards.
* Organized at the time of checkout, swipe swipe card in front of us, common especially in the restaurant card to the cashier first brought us their new string without our presence, now it is on to avoid as much as possible. String always before us.
* Never ordering goods via the internet by mentioning our credit card. Avoid spending way more so when this model transactions in the Cafe and in the company that are not reliable (no debonaire)
* Always Check your credit card, when it is lost immediately report to the Bank card issuer to avoid abuse.
* Do not behave consumerist, felt had a credit card could just settle in and remember you still have to pay bills, do not incriminate yourself
* Have a credit card these days is not a luxury and prestige, so do not need to have a credit card line up, my advice is pretty 1 of visas and 1 more from Master Card with two different publishers, which give the benefit of the most plentiful and good. For example in the supermarket a few percent discount, discount dining umpteen percent.
The core investment areas October 21, 2008. Take care of your family’s future in the field of financial planning is one of the most important things to consider. The fastest growing method to achieve this financial freedom is by investment. There are so many that foresee to invest in stocks to be funded, who can provide all a healthy income if properly and objectively examined. Each of these areas can make a fortune if they have the sincere intention to provide your family an exciting future without neglecting the present. This article can not be established complete information on this topic, but give them some useful hints if you plan to invest seriously. The first area of investment is the financial market . The most reassuring to place your money is the real estate . Anyone can check the Internet companies in the interest, growth and performance, for example, before deciding to invest with them.
Annuity is a series of receipts or a fixed payment made periodically at a specified time. An example is the interest received from bonds or cash dividends from a preferred stock.
There are two types of annuities:
- Ordinary annuity (ordinary) is the annuity payments or receipts occur atend of of the period, as well as
- Annuity due (due) is the annuity payments or receipts made at the beginning of the period.
Understand that money can generate profits in a while if you invest at a certain rate of interest, which leads us to recognize that $ 1 (in the currency you prefer, either U.S. dollars, euro or local currency) to receive at a future date will not be worth as much as $ 1 you have in your pocket today. This relationship of interest and time is what determines the value of money in time.
Now, why $ 1 in our pocket today is worth more than $ 1 we receive in, say, 5 years? It is more simple than it seems, if we have $ 1 today, we have the opportunity to invest for 5 years (in this example) at a given interest rate, which will mean that at the end of 5 years, this $ 1 have a higher value due to interest earned.
Also as explained above, we must realize that money has a time value because of their purchasing power or purchasing power, which changes over time. In a period of inflation the purchasing power of our money will decrease as time passes. So if we buy two loaves now $ 1, and we have a rising inflation rate, by the time we buy only bread with the same $ 1.
This concept of the value of money over time tells us, as investors, that money to invest, you should always earn interest and these interests must be greater than the inflation rate in the country where we invest.