Posts Tagged ‘Business Idea’
The core investment areas October 21, 2008. Take care of your family’s future in the field of financial planning is one of the most important things to consider. The fastest growing method to achieve this financial freedom is by investment. There are so many that foresee to invest in stocks to be funded, who can provide all a healthy income if properly and objectively examined. Each of these areas can make a fortune if they have the sincere intention to provide your family an exciting future without neglecting the present. This article can not be established complete information on this topic, but give them some useful hints if you plan to invest seriously. The first area of investment is the financial market . The most reassuring to place your money is the real estate . Anyone can check the Internet companies in the interest, growth and performance, for example, before deciding to invest with them.
Now continuing with the series “How to live when you’re debt free” now I have to give recommendations for those newly out of debt and may take several years of paying debts, making a recount of the advantages and disadvantages of this situation.
1 .- You have financial experience, know how the world and make mistakes.
2 .- You know what is working hard to get out of debt.
1 .- You can sleep on your laurels and begin to fall into the same old habits that led you into debt the first time.
2 .- Can you consider normal to live in debt and obtain new debt this time for some luxury. Read the rest of this entry »
1. Where to buy your products?
2. How much will your products or services?
3. Are these prices competitive?
4. What are the benefits your company will offer its customers?
5. What are the differentiators that provide benefits to consumers?
6. Do your products have life cycles or maturity?
7. Are your products seasonal or time?
8. What time are selling better products?
9. What would be the weakest season in sales for your business?
10. What plans do to generate income in low seasons? Read the rest of this entry »
1. Write a brief overview of your business idea and what they plan to do.
2. Define a mission in a couple of lines that is what you want to accomplish by building this business and what are the values that thinks substantiate it.
3. Describe your goals for the short (1 year) and long term (5 years).
1. Who owns the business? (May be more than one)
2. What will be your legal structure? (Corporation, partnership, small business)
3. What type of business you want to start? and what belongs to that industry? Find information and identify potential factors that let you know that this industry has potential. Read the rest of this entry »
The fall in Euribor is still the same for the millions of Spanish people who face a monthly mortgage payment. The index itself is the same for everyone, but the consequences of not falling. Were many who, after years of high euribor in crisis, waiting as rain in May the reduction of his mortgage. And yes, it has come, but not at the expected rate for those with a ‘ground clause. ”
Reported ad nauseam by consumer organizations and users, the ‘ground provisions’ are a condition imposed by lenders to guarantee the payment of a minimum interest. That is, the euribor can lower and lower, but never pay the mortgage below the cap established by contract. What if the Euribor up? That the amount payable will be proportional to this increase, even if such reference is raised to infinity. There is no cap on the upside.
“END TO THE ‘TERMS LAND’? Read the rest of this entry »
The consumption of ice cream in Spain is increasing due to various circumstances that have made this an industry with an upward trend. So, gone are old taboos, like believing that taking cold in winter it is bad for health or as ice cream are not healthy food, “said Jose Rodriguez, president of the Association of Ice Cream and Horchateros Madrid and the ice cream shop owner Tutti Frutti. But it is not the only factor that influenced the consumption increases: the decline in prices has helped the cream and not considered a luxury but an affordable product to suit all budgets and at any time of year. Read the rest of this entry »